Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Pro-life for me!

I watched the Vice Presidential debate last night.  It was interesting to me that Hillary's running mate spoke of his life of faith but remains pro-death as a leader of our country.  How can that be when Christ said, "I have come to bring life and life more abundant?" 
 
It was an immense blessing to me to hear Governor Pence speak of giving his life to Christ in this section of the debate.  He speaks of praying for guidance and of living out, to the best of his ability, Christ's teachings.  He quoted the Scripture that says that God knows us in the womb.  HE KNOWS OUR NAME!!!  Governor Pence is opposed to abortion on demand because it is murder!
 
In reference to Senator Kayne's philosophy, I can only say this.  It is total nonsense for a leader of a Christian nation, one founded on the principles of God, to say that "I have faith" but then to live like he doesn't have faith!  What I am saying is that, when one has true faith, they know in their heart that God can and will help EVERY mother to find a home for her child that she feels she cannot support for some reason!!
 
I know that national security is of great importance to EVERYONE in our country right now.  I agree with Mr. Trump about having borders.  That one is pretty simple.  We all lock our doors at night, right?
 
However, I have to wonder if anyone in our current administration has thought  about national security in this light?  In my opinion, by allowing abortion on demand, we risk God's wrath on our nation.  Sometimes I'm amazed that He hasn't destroyed us yet. 
 
 However there are many people in America who are donating their time and resources to help unwed mothers through their pregnancies.  I've done it myself.  They then help to find homes for these precious babies that the mom feels would be better off with others.  Many people are donating time to do this because of their strong belief that EVERY life is precious!!!
 
It made me very happy to hear Governor Pence speak about adoption!  Nowadays there are thousands of young couples who can't conceive so, by bringing people together, adoption blesses ALL involved.  What is so hard to understand about this??
 
Well, I could go on but I'll let you listen to this part of the debate.  There was much fuss about "Trump said this," and Hillary's "Basket of deplorables" BUT for me it's all about life.  A nation that no longer values the lives of it's people is a doomed nation!!
 
 I believe that our country is doomed if Hillary Clinton becomes our next President so PLEASE vote for the Trump/Pence team!  I vote for life because each one of you reading this is a blessing from God--whether you realize it or not.  If you don't, I pray that the loving Heavenly Father whom I have known and loved for 47 years will reveal Himself to you and show you how much He truly loves you! 
 
YOUR LIFE MATTERS!!

Dawn   
 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...