Sunday, October 2, 2016

MAGIFICENT

I hope that you will forgive my ignorance of John Stossel but our family swore off all television nearly 2 decades ago.  SO, I have no idea what he might have said on his show to produce death threats. 
 
As I would ponder his character, then, all I have to go on is this documentary.  I have no idea where my readers are at in regards to gun control but I have no problem insisting on my 2nd Amendment right to protect myself and others from ALL invaders.  If you disagree, then PLEASE do NOT watch this!  I do NOT want to hear your opinions to the contrary!  This is NOT a discussion.
 
I share this for my fellow citizens who are seeing our government overstepping it's rightful powers and infringing on our Constitutional rights.  If any of you care to have this discussion with those you love, I share this as a possible beginning point to your debate. 
 
If you are someone who has never thought about this issue, I would strongly urge you to begin your introspection here.  This is a good place to start!
 
I love the story where the woman was continually stalked by a felon.  Their family did all sorts of expensive things to keep him out of their home and lives.  They had security systems and restraining orders and ALL OF THESE MEASURES FAILED TO KEEP THIS CRIMINAL AWAY FROM THIS WOMAN!
 
When she finally got her concealed carry permit, just one time aiming the weapon at that criminal's face and cocking it, took care of the problem.  He NEVER came back.  They learned later that he kept terrorizing other families but not once did he return to their property.  She didn't pull the trigger.  She didn't kill him BUT she could have if he would not have backed down.  THAT'S WHAT MADE ALL THE DIFFERENCE FOR THEIR FAMILY.
 
This is a well thought out presentation. It is magnificent and I don't give editorial praises too easily! You will be glad that you took the time to watch it, IF AND ONLY IF, you do so with a sincere desire to know the truth about guns.
 
Happy to be alive!!
 
Dawn
 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...