Sunday, June 11, 2017

GREAT NIGHT

Last night was simply marvelous!!  I haven't been with home school families for awhile as I finished home schooling our youngest student 3 years ago.  However, I wanted to support Andrew in his latest Christian film making project and last night was the Premiere.

The director came over from Wisconsin and the cast and crew was on hand.  One young man from Canada even came down for the event!  Andrew was delighted as they have enjoyed each other's wit for several years now when meeting up on film sets or at the Texas Christian film-making extravaganza each year.

Anyway, I went to share the video just now and am unable to.  I imagine that someone is editing it as the evening was quite long.  I JUST LOVED IT!!!

So, you can try this link and I'm hoping that you'll be able to hear the wonderful music and the history behind this short story.  "The Living Word," although short, had a super powerful message of how we can use the word of God to conquer discouragement and persecution in our lives! 

See if you can spot me in the audience.

Dawn

No comments:

Are you Ready to Reign?

 Hi everyone,   It's getting busy here as Winter has officially ended!!  YAY  When the temps reach the upper 60s and lower 70s, I would ...