Friday, June 9, 2017

Pretty simple

Here's a shocker--God made me a female!!

WHY?
 
Because He wants me to be a female!
 
WOW!
 
That's pretty simple, isn't it?
 
God made me a female and He made me the wife of a male.
 
WHY?
 
So that we could make babies together!!!!!!!!
 
Amazingly simple!!
 
Kat teaches God's plan in this video!  She shares how people get confused in this area and how to get free!!
 
God has a marvelous plan for our lives!!  If you doubt that, I implore you to watch this video.
 
                    HAPPY BEING ME!!!
 
                             Dawn
 
PS.  Years ago the Father gave me the assignment to write a series of children's books on this topic.  The time is much closer now when that idea will become a reality.  I just need an illustrator! 
 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...