Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Opposition

All of you nice people out there may have a hard time imagining this, but each time we have an Appleseed shoot here at our farm, the enemy gets very active.  By this I mean that we get attacked spiritually.  It can be very discouraging, when you're trying to do something good, to have so much bad stuff happen!  That's why I'm writing to ask you all to keep our Appleseed shoot in your prayers this Friday and Saturday.

This is an incredible program that teaches not only fine marksmanship but the history of our Republic.  Did you realize that we wouldn't be free today if those folks weren't all good shots?  I mean the women and children could shoot, too, and the men were fantastic shots!!!

If you live anywhere near us and you're wondering what you can do to help preserve freedom, then I am extending a personal invitation to attend this shoot!!  If you're anywhere else in the States, then find a shoot near you and plan to attend it this Summer!    https://appleseedinfo.org/

Look, I'm a cripple.  I have MS and some days every step hurts but I'M GOING TO BE ON THE FIRING LINE AS MUCH AS I CAN POSSIBLY STAND IT!!

WHY?

Because I refuse to become totally worthless to my country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If those words hurt, if the thought of doing nothing for your country doesn't sit well, then attend an Appleseed shoot.  Your life will change.  You will no longer feel helpless about how to change our country for the better.  You need to meet an Appleseed instructor!!!!  You need to be a part of a firing line!!!!!!  You need to attend an Appleseed shoot near you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To those of you who hug your non-resistance, I'll pray that you never get attacked.  However, as our world becomes more and more anti-Christian, I plan on becoming a better and better shot!!!  Plus, the friendships that are made during shoots may be just the ones that could save a life down the road.

PLEASE people!!!

Can't you see the danger???

Can't you hear the call to arms???

Can't you get off your couch and come to an Appleseed?????????????????

I dare you!

Dawn

No comments:

Are you Ready to Reign?

 Hi everyone,   It's getting busy here as Winter has officially ended!!  YAY  When the temps reach the upper 60s and lower 70s, I would ...