Monday, September 25, 2017

Welcome Timothy With Me

 How I wish that my computer worked like it did when Andrew was living with us, but it just doesn't seem as smart as it was then.  ;)

Anyway, Andrew and Marie have a little son named Timothy.  Timothy was born on September 13th.  Here's what Andrew had to say about the arrival of his son. 

Well folks, here it is:
~~Drum roll~~
Little Timothy Andrew Bornemann was born on Wednesday, September 13th at 5:58 pm! We were blessed to be able to have him at home, and that he was a healthy 8 lbs 6.5 oz. ...
Please keep Marie and Timothy in your prayers, as it was a somewhat difficult delivery, and there were some minor complications, but both are doing well now.
We sure do love our little bundle of joy!
 
Oh, look at this, I figured out how to load his photo.  Isn't he adorable with his sweet little cheeks?  Welcome, Timothy, to our family!
 
 
I've done a lot of healing work for both of my grandchildren to enter the world and I'm pretty wiped out.  I've worked on our new family members as I was able to.  Right now we still need a lot of prayers as mamas heal from their difficult labors and as babies adjust to life outside the womb.

God be praised for ALL of HIS blessings to our family.

Dawn

No comments:

Bailey is HERE!!!

  WE HAVE A DOG!!!  YAY.  Her name is Bailey and she's 3 years old.  She's a Yellow Labrador Retriever and we're in love already...