Friday, September 22, 2017

Missing Melanie


This gorgeous woman was used by God to help save my life when I was dying from shingles on the brain in 2006-2007.  Melanie came to Bismarck, ND and taught the Fundamentals class which got me off of bee venom therapy and on to a healthy life.  Later I took many of the upper BodyTalk modules from Melanie because of the way that she taught them.
 
Melanie looked at everyone as equals.  I can imagine that there may be many readers who view themselves as superior to others for any number of reasons but that is all a myth.  Christ came and died on the cross for ALL of us! 
 
I never met anyone who looked through all of the crap I believed about myself as just that--so many lies and not worth holding on to! 
 
I will always remember the session that she was giving me in class when the miscarriages came up.  She paused to regain her composure and then went to work on me.  That session she gave me helped me, and all of the women in the room who had miscarried, to know that those pregnancies were NOT failures!  They were just what they were supposed to be.  THEY WERE LAYING UP TREASURES FOR US IN HEAVEN!!
 
Now Melanie herself is one of them and I grieve the loss of such a wise and gentle soul from our world.
 
 
THANK YOU MELANIE FOR ALL YOU'VE DONE TO HELP THE WORLD TO HEAL!
 
I LOVE YOU!
 
 
Dawn Bornemann  Certified BodyTalk Practitioner
 
 
 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...