Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Grandparenting is hard work!!

After 2 difficult births in 3 weeks, I am exhausted.  I have done all the work that I possibly can do to help moms, dads, and babies to adjust to each other. 

I regret that I have no photos but I can say that Elsie Joyce Dalquist is doing very well and her cousin, Timothy Andrew Bornemann, is also adjusting to life outside the womb.

Both moms can use prayers as they both had 2 day labors and 1 ended in a C section and the other needed lots of stitches. 

Grandpa and Grandma Bornemann are adjusting to new demands on our time and Uncle Jacob is staying away as he caught a nasty bug.

We rejoice in new family members and, when I hold them, nothing else matters much!

Happy in my weariness,

Dawn

2 comments:

The K. Family said...

Congratulations, Grandma!!!! Cora's little girl is so adorable and I wasn't aware Andrew had a boy till I read this! Grandchildren are such a blessing! Get some rest now!

Dawn Bornemann said...

Thanks, K family. Hopefully I'll have some photos of Timothy soon and then I can share photos of them both. God bless you all!
Dawn

Are you Ready to Reign?

 Hi everyone,   It's getting busy here as Winter has officially ended!!  YAY  When the temps reach the upper 60s and lower 70s, I would ...