Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Are you washed?

OK this may seem far out for some of you but our words have power!! The hymns, in particular, have power to encourage us and drive out doubts.
 
Well, my washing machine has been a pain for about a year.  Sometimes it will start and sometimes it won't.  Andrew checked it out and said that there's some kind of short in the electrical panel but it wasn't until after the warranty had expired.  He then showed me how and where to apply pressure to correct the problem and it's been working for a couple of years.
 
Steadily this has become a more consistent problem, though, and I'm held up more and more from my work of helping others to heal.  Finally I prayed and asked the Father if there was something that I could do about this regular annoyance in my life. 
 
The Father showed me this morning that the enemy has been using my washing machine to bring me despair and discouragement.  I have so much laundry with the guys working in the fields nowadays. 

After praying about this, through a friend I was led to this hymn and told to print it off and tape the page to my washing machine.  It will be a reminder to me that God rules over all the enemy's plans to cause disruption in my life.
 
So as my printer was busy, I went into the laundry room to turn on the dryer singing ARE YOU WASHED...   As I sang, I tried to start my washer again and BOOM--it turned right on. 
 
I can hear all the doubters saying, "That's a coincidence."  Is it?  My machine didn't start even when I was applying pressure to the electronic panel which almost always works rather quickly.  Then I sang praises about Jesus blood washing away my sins (when I repent) and it started right up.

Why is that so hard to comprehend?  The priests of Israel sang for 7 days and the walls of an immense city fell to the ground.  Yes, it was a little more complex than that but God responds to our praising Him. 
 
I pray that you will be blessed by this old hymn sung the way I would have sung it in my church choir as a girl.  I pray that your life will flow with the miracles of having Jesus living in your heart.
 
GLORY,

Dawn
 
 
 

No comments:

Are you Ready to Reign?

 Hi everyone,   It's getting busy here as Winter has officially ended!!  YAY  When the temps reach the upper 60s and lower 70s, I would ...