Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Can we agree?

I'm sure that you've heard the old expression "Divide and conquer."  Well, after spending about half an hour on my BETAR sound system, Father was able to clear out a lot of old emotional garbage.  After I was able to think more clearly, He taught me the expression, "Divide and Destroy."
 
He also just gave me the remedy for being destroyed (through cutting ourselves off from others) in another song.  Are you shocked?  So I was using my table just now trying to clear my head for the rest of the day.  I chose the Gaither Vocal Band as my folks loved their music. 
 
This song spoke to me about the power God's people have when they unite in purpose--the purpose of ushering in the Kingdom of God.  I trust this song moves you to think bigger than you've been thinking.  I urge you to listen to it listening for His instruction on how to build bridges with those you've wandered away from.
 
THIS IS A SUPER POWERFUL MESSAGE!!!  Please let it sink into your inner most being!!
 
Dawn
 
PS.  Will you pray with me that our church, which is divided now, will be reunited so that the work will be done that Father has for us as a church? 
 
 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...