Sunday, August 5, 2018

Your choice!

Musical tastes are quite diverse, aren't they?  I just heard this song on "Rejoice Radio" and went in search of it on "YouTube" to share with you all.  Now, I think that it would be impossible to dislike this song no matter how it was performed.  NOONE EVER CARED FOR ME LIKE JESUS.  That's the most wonderful concept EVER!!
 
Since there were options, I decided to listen to several.  The first one was Country Western-ish and I left that behind during my voice lesson years.  The next version I checked out was Sandy Patti's.  Although I LOVE her music, it was just her singing while I looked at the photo of the CD.  Being I prefer to watch and share live performances, I kept looking.

When I saw this one, I knew that it was the one for you.  I grew up listening to 4 part men's singing as my dad sang in several groups.  If this isn't your favorite style, I urge you to check them all out on "YouTube."  Find your favorite style but please listen to the message in this song!  Let it seep into your soul and then share it with a friend.
 
Happy new week,

Dawn
 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...