Tuesday, August 28, 2018

You too?

I have a confession to make. I'm a procrastinator. In fact, sometimes I blog in order to procrastinate doing something that I don't want to do--like make supper or fold whites or shampoo the carpets!

WOW--I feel better that my secret is out! I even have a picture of a dandelion ready to spread it's seeds on my frig. It says, "Procrastination is the thief of dreams." Did you notice that I'm writing a blog post?

So this seemed interesting to me and I think it's GREAT! If you put things off until they're large and ominous, much larger and ominous than they were in the beginning, then I urge you to watch this video--sometime soon!

Dawn


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...