Friday, August 31, 2018

Cheering myself up

I lost a grandbaby this week due to a miscarriage.  Please cover our family in your prayers!
 
As I prepare to do some energy healing for the grieving mother, I knew that I needed to get my mood lighter in order to help her through this.  So, as I ate my lunch, I searched through the funny goat videos and chose this one.
 
We raised goats for 17 years and they are amazingly brilliant animals.  They're some of my favorites that's for sure. 
 
I'm so glad that my daughter and son-in-law bought a few goats and I milk them and watch them play.  For those of you not so fortunate as to have goats living across the road from you, I hope that you will enjoy this collection of goats making their owners laugh.
 
Happy Sabbath too,

Dawn
 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...