Wednesday, October 24, 2018

FINALLY some answers

 
I am super weary today but even more happy than weary.  I took a 10 hour road trip yesterday to a natural doctor who gave me hope of an eventual full recovery.  I just shared all of the details with my Facebook friends so I'll copy that post here. 
 
I covet your prayers in the days ahead.

Dawn
 
For those of you who are curious to learn what I found out yesterday, here is a summary. Dr. Gus said that at some point in the past I contracted a virus that affected my digestive system. This virus caused my digestive system to stop producing an enzyme that the immune system needs to function. Hence constant poor health for decades );
                                                                                                                                                              
Dr. Gus then combined the many years that I've had MS symptoms with what showed up in his testing to confirm that I have MS. I've known this for a very long time but now I KNOW it. Does that make any sense?
   
What Dr. Gus found through his testing is that I am dealing with chronic fatigue; fibromyalgia; a cousin of Lymes, and Lymes itself. These 4 are all contributing to the MS and causing my deterioration in health.  
  
The good news is that Dr. Gus created a homeopathic remedy to help my body conquer these enemies. Also, he strongly urged me to buy a Swanson supplement to build immunity which I will do today.
  
When I asked him if he has hope that I will get well, Dr. Gus looked my in the eye and said this, "I EXPECT you to get well." You must imagine my great relief! 
  
I know that we're on the right track as Dr. Gus balanced me to the homeopathic remedy after he created it. For the next 3 hours I was totally exhausted so that I could hardly hold my head up during lunch with Lucy. I'm thinking that my immune system realized that there is hope now so it finally was able to relax and take a breather.  
   
I covet your prayers as my body works to recover it's strength to conquer these enemies. I know that it's going to be a journey but at least I have hope again!  
  
I want to end this post with a million thanks to Lucy for driving me the 5 hours to my appointment and the 5 hours back home again. She's one of the sweetest friends I've ever had!! God bless you Lucy!
  
A million thanks to my family and friends who have prayed for me all these years to get well! You've kept me going through it all with your prayers and encouragement!
   
A special thank you to my prayer partner, Paula, who is such an amazing example of faith and hope. I love you, Paula!!
  
Lastly, and most importantly, I thank God for all the times He held me through painful days and nights. You kept me going with your words of encouragement and with the vision of the healing center that you will build here at our farm--in which I will be completely well and strong with abundant health! I worship you now with a new hope I have never known. 
 
Shabbot Shalom,

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...