Monday, October 8, 2018

YOU can help us!

Very few of us may realize the depths of depravity in our country.  Very few of us may be aware that a Godly man named Daniel has been in prison in the good old USA for the past THREE YEARS!!  What was his crime?  Daniel was making a healing product which helps the body fight off even the BIG diseases.  I know, I've used it and it works!

So, many of his customers have been praying for Daniel's release from prison.  If you are interested in learning more about his story, you can go to his website: http://standbydaniel.com/  By the way, there are other manufacturers of this product who are still in prison so let's pray them home!

Daniel was recently released from prison but is forced to wear a tracking device. He has to get permission to go to church or the store or to have company over.  IT'S JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

Daniel's father has been writing to Daniel's friends with updates and I loved the one from Daniel this morning.  I've enclosed it below. 

YOU can help Daniel!!  His case is being considered at the US Supreme Court and YOU can help pray that it is heard!! This crime against natural healing must be HALTED ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!

In Daniel's newest letter to his readers, he shares how God sustained him in prison through a poem that Father shared with Daniel right before he was imprisoned.  Now Daniel is going to share the poem with the public, and he wants US to help him.

Please listen to this recording of Daniel and then please consider recording YOU reading it too.  All of the instructions are included below.  He would love for people from around the world to be a voice with him.  WE WANT ALL OF THE NATURAL HEALING TOOLS FATHER WANTS TO GIVE US!!  Actually, we NEED them.  Most likely I would be dead without Daniel's product as would many others.

I know that this post could take a turn for the worse.  If I'm not careful here, I could cause bitterness in the hearts of practitioners who risk their lives to bring God's healing tools with little pay or honor in this drug driven medical world!  Many naturopaths have been murdered.  Many others silenced by fear. 

Sometimes people ask me how I can share so boldly here.  I MUST SHARE!!!  People are dying left and right--young people included. My 36 year old niece died last month.  People need access to the natural healing tools God has given to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what's driving me to take the Splankna training.  It's written by a born again Christian and that, I hope, will open minds to what I do.  It will also change what I do, I'm sure, but from the beginning I have sought God's will for every single session that I give to someone.

So, here is Daniel's poem.  What a blessing it has been to me this morning!!



Here is Daniel's request to record it and be a voice for health care freedom.


Dearest Friends & Family,

It feels good to be out of prison and finally home.  Surprisingly, there are a few things I miss, like the slower pace of confinement and our regular correspondence.  It was always such an emotional boost to hear my name yelled for mail-call and receive a hand-written card or letter from halfway around the world.

Today, I want to share something that has inspired me ... something I hope will inspire you, too.

Question: What if one day you woke up and you were everything you wanted to be?  

That is how this journey that led me to you first began ... nearly 11 years ago.  

On or about October 12, 2007, I awoke with a pervasive and otherworldly feeling of peace and wellbeing ... as if everything on the inside of me was suddenly perfect.  Nothing on the outside seemed that way, however.  At the time, I was programming for a startup that was having difficulty paying me, and we'd just put our personal stock of 12 bottles of MMS on eBay, in hopes they would get us another week of groceries.

It was in the midst of all this chaos and uncertainty that a wave of tranquility washed over me, compelling me to write the words that would become the YouTube poem entitled, "Today I Woke Up."  It goes like this:

"Today I woke up ... and I was everything I wanted to be ... I forgave myself ... of everything ... that had ever made me feel ashamed.  I loved everyone ... everywhere ... even those who hurt me.  I sent love to those who've lost their way.  I wasn't afraid... of anything ... anymore.  I realized ... I was endowed ... with all the power of the Universe ... to think ... to feel... and create ... and to love all that I have created.  I reveled ... in the realization ... that this ... is the sum total of all I have intended for myself to date ... I realized ... that right now ... is the only moment there ever really is ... was ... or will be.  I knew ... that all my past ... except its beauty ... was gone.  I made a promise to myself ... never to forget ... to hold this feeling as if it were ... a little child.  For indeed ... it was."

Original version here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XzKDou7FCU

Over the years, people who resonated with the message came looking for me on Facebook, some to share how it inspired them, and some to ask if they could use it.  Some suggested I make it into an illustrated, bedside/coffee table adult/children's book, so it could be shared or read daily as a part of one's life.  Serendipitously, I obtained the hearty commitment of a world-class illustrator, Frank Riccio, to undertake all the illustration, but sadly he passed before we could complete the project.

There was no doubt that something was born in me that day ... the day I woke up.  Never mind that nearly all the days that came after it were pretty much like the ones that led up to it ... i.e., lots of toiling, lots of busy-ness, plenty of drama.

The MMS we posted on eBay all those years ago sold quickly, so we sourced more.  In time, we built Project GreenLife and offered nearly 100 alternative health products around the world, including the MMS that became the target of the government's case resulting in my last three years of incarceration.  In time, I forgot all about "Today I Woke Up."

The ironic thing, however, was that the transitory peace that visited me before the journey began, became the more lasting peace that worked its way into my life along the way.  It was a thought that was, at first, like an infant ... wrapped in the swaddling robes of my feelings and laid in the manger of my heart.  It needed to be nurtured and given more experience to grow.  It was like Frances Hodgson Burnett wrote in the 27th chapter of The Secret Garden, "thoughts — just mere thoughts — are as powerful as electric batteries — as good for one as sunlight is, or as bad for one as poison" ... and "where you tend a rose, a thistle cannot grow."  "Today I Woke Up", was like a rose ... a promise of what could be ... a foretelling of what was yet to come ... if I could keep my thoughts straight long enough.

Many of you have asked what will I do now that I'm out of prison, having had this amazingly terrifying journey.  I'm taking it one day at a time, but I've decided, in the very least, to follow my heart ... to return to where it all began ... and I wonder if you will help me.

I'd like to create a new "Today I Woke Up" (TIWU) video, but this time I'd like to have it narrated with a collage of your voices ... all the voices of my friends and family who've stood by me all these years.  I'd like, with your permission, to use the new video in a Kickstarter campaign to fund the creation and publishing of the professionally illustrated bedside/coffee table adult/children's book, so we can make TIWU a part of our daily lives and share it with the whole world.

You see, we really are waking up, all of us together, and that is why it should be a chorus of all our voices.  Through this journey, with all of you as my mighty companions, so many of the rough edges have been worn off my heart, and the peace and joy I feel is now more consistent -- in part, thanks to your unfailing love and friendship.  Let us create something beautiful together.

If you think this is something you'd like to be a part of, please record yourself in any way you can (audio or video) narrating the text as its written above (no background music).  Then make the file available for me for download, or email it to me (todayiwokeup2018@gmail.com).  I will select from and weave together your voices for a "collective" narration of "Today I Woke Up" and include your name in the credits of the video.  Having recently taken my studio gear out of storage, I believe I have the tools to make this a compelling and delightful presentation.  The diversity in all your global accents will be a beautiful thing to hear.  

Here is an example of one voice (mine) reading the text you see above: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQp5KYGAYhkNote, that the narration slightly varies from the earlier 2007 version, so please be sure to use the new text as written above or as heard in the later video.

It would be a great joy and honor to have all of you take part in TIWU, and I hope you will join me.  I think it will be an inspiration to many.

On another note, some of you have been wondering what I'm going to do now to make a living. The short answer is that I'm still looking for employment, as required by my release conditions, but also exploring some new ideas that I look forward to sharing in the near future. We have survived, in large, by your good graces for so long (thank you!) and are looking forward to getting on our feet before the year's end.

As an aside, Karis has taken to partnering with her mother to resell prints of her beautiful watercolor paintings. Only one sale so far, but it's a start.  See: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RavenHeartGallery.

As a final note, we were recently and unexpectedly required to move by the end of this month, which has been difficult due to my limited ability to come and go (rules of home confinement) and the approval process of the powers that be.  I expect things to smooth out over the next couple of weeks and  to be more available as we continue to await the Supreme Court's decision on whether or not they'll hear our case.

As ever, thank you for all the life-giving love and support of me and my family.  A very special thanks to Jim Humble and Genesis II for making our  correspondence possible.  Every one of you has been a light in our lives.

Hoping to hear from you all soon. 

Sending you Love, Light, Laughter & Limitlessness as, together, we enter this brand new season.

Daniel Smith (Votino)

PS:  Instead of dedicating a song this month, I dedicate this reading of the 27th chapter of The Secret Garden. http://etc.usf.edu/lit2go/163/the-secret-garden/2933/chapter-27-in-the-garden/   Enjoy.  =)

IMPORTANT:  Some have written "Why Does Daniel Still Need Donations?" Ponder please He is just searching, preparing and training for new employment; but will not receive income until he gets past the initial months. I know you folks will do your best to meet his necessary finances. ~ as you’ve always done.  It is critical that he receives enough help to get a fresh start ~ particularly since the Feds are strictly controlling everything he does for the first six (6) months. It will be very difficult, to say the least, during this time.

How then can he get the financial support to make it?

(1) For you awesome supporters who know his story well ~ Daniel is praying that you’ll consider adding a small amount to your donation (if possible). It will really make a big difference for him. He thanks you sincerely for unfailingly and generously going above and beyond what anyone could have anticipated or even hoped for.

(2) The GoFundMe site, designed for those who are unfamiliar with his story, is barely crawling along. Perhaps you could share it with a few people. Thank you also ~ for those of you who previously sent the link to family & friends.

The GoFundMe link is:
http://gofundme.com/dad-deserves-a-fresh-new-start

RESULTS of Survey Request: ~ Should Daniel Write a Book?  Here is your response.

RESPONSE:  7 supporters voted NO - Daniel should not write a book. Over 95 supporters want him to write a book. You're still invited to share your wisdom about Daniel writing a book. Feel free to send an email saying, "Yes," or "No," or sending your personal suggestions. Send to: BlessUFriend@gmail.com

Brief Comments from Dad:

Many have sent thoughtful concerns and prayed about my stroke. Finally after the MRI was done it was found that I first had a seizure followed by a stroke in the hospital. Though, as the neurologists cautioned, I will now be at high risk of a repeat, I am basically back to normal (for me :) ) Thanks to all of you for your encouragement.

You can see that Daniel has taken the "bull by the horns" and will quickly be supporting his family again. And since my awesome Son is entirely upbeat, positive and bearing zero grudges or resentment to the people or system who imprisoned him. ..he will succeed!! This is extraordinary.  He is going to continue being a hero for each of us. No doubt about it.
Meeting his financial needs, writing encouraging letters and praying earnestly are so appreciated! The love you’ve always displayed energizes him and gives him undying hope. May you and yours be wonderfully rewarded for doing so.

If you can help Daniel at this crucial time...

Any assistance can best be sent through PayPal’s Send Money. When PayPal asks for the email to which your donation is to be sent, simply type (copy & paste does not work). Please either type:

Larry@StandByDaniel.com
or
OptimalHealthPress@gmail.com ...(both addresses go into the same account)

Some find it even simpler to just click the PayPal logo below:
ppd2

If you prefer to send your donation conventionally: USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc. please send it to:

Larry Smith 9208 NE Highway 99, Suite 107-165 Vancouver, WA 98665-8986.
(This "suite" is simply a type of a post office box - with a street address.)

Please Note: It is still not possible for Daniel to have his own bank account while in custody at his house ~ that’s why, I his father, receive it for him. To be deposited for Daniel’s and his family’s use it needs to be made out to Larry Smith.

Most Thankfully
Larry Smith
Daniel’s Father

http://www.StandByDaniel.com
 
 
If you have read this far, you're already a blessing to Daniel and all natural healers.  Thank you so much.  Please keep us in your prayers.

Dawn


  



No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...