Thursday, October 11, 2018

To rock or not


Usually I don't care for rocky music but it's great on my BETAR table as the beat helps get rid of stuck negativity in me.  Today I'm particularly draggy with the recent snows and the shorter daylight hours.  So, when I couldn't stand myself any more, I went to my sound system and searched for the songs that I needed to get me going again.

I rarely listen to Phillips, Craig, and Dean for the above-mentioned reason.  However, today it was just what I needed.  I thought I'd drift off for a half hour nap but then THIS song captured my attention. 

The song ends with "Jesus, you put music in my soul."  He sure did!!!  So, in spite of the rocky--ness of this song, it blessed me.  I pray that it blesses you too! 

I hope that you will all have a wonderful evening making music to our Jesus!!

Dawn

PS  It starts about 15 seconds in to the video.




No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...