Sunday, October 14, 2018

Trees talk?

There's been so much happening and now my family, I am sad to say, is sick with a nasty cough.   Even little Elsie has it.  );  Please pray for us!!

As the warm temperatures left us, and also the leaves, it is easy to grow despondent.  I STILL am urging everyone in the Northern Hemisphere to purchase a bottle of Vitamin D drops and take them every day.  I think of it as sunshine in a bottle.

So, with 300+ acres of soybeans out in the field yet and the rains and early snows sogging everything up, it's just gloomy now.  We need sunshine and breezes to dry out the fields so we can finish harvesting.  There are MANY farmers in our area who are wondering if they will be able to get into the fields to harvest their crops.  Please pray for us!!!

The one thing that greatly encourages me today is that Father has said YES to my taking the Splankna class.  Soon I leave for Denver to begin my Splankna training and I am very excited!!  This is a Bible based energy healing program.  I urge everyone who is in need of healing to visit the website: splankna.com.  Soon I will be able to offer sessions to everyone and the first ones will be FREE until I have some experience!!

In the meantime, I leave you with a poem.  I spent a little time reading "First snow poems." I was trying to remind myself that there is good in EVERY situation.  I hope you like this one, as I did, because of the hope it offers. 

Keep warm, everyone, and have a great week serving our awesome God!

Dawn
Talking in Their Sleep
by Edith M. Thomas

"You think I am dead,"
The apple tree said,
"Because I have never a leaf to show –
Because I stoop,
And my branches droop,
And the dull gray mosses over me grow!

"But I'm still alive in trunk and shoot;
The buds of next May
I fold away –
But I pity the withered grass at my root."

"You think I am dead,"
The quick grass said,
"Because I have parted with stem and blade!
But under the ground,
I am safe and sound
With the snow's thick blanket over me laid.

"I'm all alive, and ready to shoot,
Should the spring of the year
Come dancing here –
But I pity the flower without branch or root."

"You think I am dead,"
A soft voice said,
"Because not a branch or root I own.
I never have died, but close I hide
In a plumy seed that the wind has sown.

"Patient I wait through the long winter hours;
You will see me again –
I shall laugh at you then,
Out of the eyes of a hundred flowers."
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...