Monday, November 26, 2018

I said WHAT?

MY JOY IS GROWING EVERY DAY!!!!
 
You may recall that I was able to participate in the Splankna level 1 training in Denver last month.  It has completely changed my life and the lives of those I've been privileged to work with since then!!
 
A Splankna session starts out with prayer for the Holy Spirit to guide the client and I to the area that needs to be addressed.  We then remove resistance to the session; find and release the central emotion that needs to go; and do the same for all supporting emotions.  Next we identify the trauma that was involved with all of these emotions.  Then we identify a vow or lie that the enemy convinced my client to believe when they were in a vulnerable time of life. The client then prays to break the vow and I seal up the session with a prayer for protection.  Lastly, we thank God for the work He has allowed us to do through our time together!   Usually there are lots of smiles and sometimes tears of joy.
 
Some vows that I've been privileged to help people break are "God doesn't love me;" "I will never love anyone ever again;" "God doesn't want me happy;"  "Friends aren't worth it;" "I will never say thank you again;"  "I will never trust anyone again;"  "We'll never be able to pull together to make this thing work;" "Sabbath isn't worth it;" and "God loves my sister more than He loves me!"
 
Can you see how believing these lies can wreck a life?  I received this testimonial from one of my Splankna clients.  I rejoice to share it with you to give you hope of a better life too! 
 
 
I participated in a Splanka session with Dawn that uncovered a lie I'd believed for 30 years which was causing major anxiety symptoms.  After our time together, the symptoms were completely resolved and haven't returned.  I have felt lighter and freer ever since.  Thank you, Dawn, for the beautiful healing you guided me through.  I am deeply grateful.

 
I'm taking time today to share the hope I've found with this program.  I, myself, had made a vow when I was 14 years old that I would never sing wholeheartedly ever again.  My very musical family was also an incestuous family.  They killed my desire to pour myself into my singing.  Fortunately, in class, the woman who gave me my very first Splankna session was able to help me to revoke that vow!  Then I repented of all the harm that it has done in my life by my clinging to it. 
 
The truth is that my gift is singing praises to God with the voice He has given to me.  Yes, I have noticed a difference this month in the quality of my voice.  Instead of a mere whisper, the strength of my voice is growing with the strength of my desire to use it to praise our amazing Heavenly Father!!!
 
You don't have to wait for a Splankna session to begin to benefit from this Christ-centered system of healing.  One of the ways that we remove resistance to the session is through collarbone statements.  This video shows you how to do them for anything that is holding you back in life. 
 
I pray that my writing this will encourage you to find a Splankna practitioner near you!  Here's the link to the website: https://splankna.com/   God wants us well and FULLY functioning in our gifts.  He has a plan for each of us and it is GOOD!!!
 
God bless,

Dawn
 
PS  This link takes you to the Q & A page if you'd like more information on how Splankna works: https://splankna.com/faq/
 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...