Thursday, January 31, 2019

He'll help you through it!

I don't know if Gospel music comforts you like it does me.  Maybe a person would have to be raised in a singing family for it to have such a strong effect.  I praise God for how He is able to comfort me by hearing others praising Him!  He is soo worthy of our praise for His goodness and kindness and consideration of us feeble souls here on Earth!

Yesterday ended up being frustrating.  Perhaps you've had days when every little thing is irritating?  Maybe I should have gone back to bed.  lol

I was trying to get laundry done; I got requests for 3 BodyTalk sessions; and I had a big mess in my kitchen from having made bread the day before.  That meant the bowl from my Bosch machine was full of dry dough pieces; the dough hooks impossibly covered in gook; the bread pans needed cleaning; the rolling pin stuck full of dough dabs from the pizza crust I'd made; and the counter and coffee maker was covered with flour.  UG!

I think it's time to confess that I have a bad habit of putting off washing kettles until I feel like it or I need them for cooking.  lol  There are just so many oven and pantry spots to hide them in and then it's time to wash kettles.  Did I mention that I have a pretty small dishwasher?  I'm thankful that it does the dishes and silverware but it's not going to handle many kettles at one time.  sigh

So it was kitchen clean up day yesterday plus I was trying to do sessions and keep the laundry moving through the machines.  I did not have time to spare and I ended up in an argument with a dear friend who was not sympathizing with me just then.  big sigh

So I stopped everything and went and used my BETAR table as I neither wanted my heart to act up nor did I desire to loose this special friend!  While lying there and chilling the Lord played this song for me.  At any rate, it was playing and the Lord drew my attention to it.

Could anything be more perfect for me at that time?  God has gotten me through EVERYTHING so far and He will get me through EVERYTHING in the future.  That leaves only right now which He can also get me through!  I was humbled at His compassion for me and I still am.

If you're having an irritating day, then, I urge you to listen to this song or do whatever you do that makes you feel closer to God!  HE LOVES US SOOOO MUCH!!  May His compassion for you warm your hearts and calm your fears today! 
 
Hugs dear ones,

Dawn
 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...