Friday, January 11, 2019

Winning in court

I'm writing to ask you to ponder taking your prayer life to the next level.  Last March my friend, Paula, sent me a book called OPERATING IN THE COURTS OF HEAVEN by Robert Henderson.  In fact, Paula told me the story of why she sent me the book.  It's quite interesting.
 
Paula was having a hard time falling asleep one night about a year ago.  She kept praying to Father to help her to relax and slip into dreamland as she had work the next day.  He kept refusing to let my friend fall asleep.  Finally she asked Him why.  Father told Paula that she had to get up; go to her computer; order a copy of Robert's book; and have Amazon send it to me.  Once she did this, she was sound asleep and completely rested the next morning. 
 
After I read the book, Paula asked if I would be her prayer partner in the courts of Heaven.  WOW--we were both novices and not quite certain about the process of getting charges against us removed from our life's books.  We began quite timidly but the Judge is VERY patient and loving!!  He showed us many things about how to win in court!!!
 
You see, if we have charges of sins in our books in Heaven (these can be inherited from our ancestors unrepentant sins), the enemy can use these charges to torment us!!  By repenting of all the sins involved; asking for Jesus' blood to cover all of the sins we (or our ancestors) committed; and then asking for the charges to be removed from our books THEN things change in the physical realm and only then.
 
What an amazing wild ride it's been.  Many times Paula's and my eyes are wide with wonder as we get this glimpse into the proceedings in Heaven's court.  All I can say is that this truly works!!  We are not the same helpless people we were a year ago.  THANK GOD!!
 
I hope that I have opened your curiosity enough to watch this video.  It features Robert Henderson who was given this information by God Himself as Robert prayed for his son.  I pray that many will begin to use the Courts of Heaven to disarm the enemy's attacks in their lives and their families.  Go for it!!
 
Dawn
 
 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...