Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Keepin' warm

Right now, on the other side of my walls, it is 15.9 DEGREES BELOW ZERO!!  That's as warm as it's going to get here today as a COLD FRONT is MOVING IN!!!  By tomorrow morning, it's expected to be 30 DEGREES BELOW ZERO!!  Even for North Dakota that's COLD!!!

 I'm rejoicing immensely in my 70 degree house while I pray for my guys who just left for the plant.  They're pushing hard to get the color sorter ready by Spring! At least the color sorter room is heated to 50 degrees so they'll be warm in their coveralls--once they get there!
 
 As I cleaned my kitchen after making their lunch, this song ran through my head!  I felt like Father wanted me to share it with my dear readers.  Of course it had to be the Booth Brother's version.  ;)  Now I'm wondering if Father wanted me to listen to this song so that I get this old body moving on a cold January morning! I love clapping my hands and singing at the top of my lungs about His love for all of us!!  I DO feel warmer now!  lol

It's not just the brisk pace of this song that's warming me today.  I love knowing that I'm clean from the sins I've committed.  Even though I sin every day, due to my human nature, I can have victory over all that by simply surrendering my day to Jesus.  He has a plan for this day and it is GOOD!!  How I love going through life in unity with Him!!!  I pray that all of my readers know this joy!
 
Jesus blood can wash away ALL of our sins!  By believing in Jesus as our Savior; by asking for His forgiveness of our sins; by inviting Jesus to come into our lives and take over, we can all be singing His praises no matter what the weather is like outside!!  Jesus is there for you now!  All you  have to do is talk to Him and invite Him to come into your life!!
 
I hope you enjoy this song!!  May Jesus fill you with His warmth today!!
 
Dawn 
 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...