Friday, April 19, 2019

A plain country bumpkin

I am sick of myself and sick of this depression.  I am weary from worry and faint from fasting.
 
I had to DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I first watched this movie when I was an ugly little abused girl who just wanted to die to end all of the pain!  Is it really possible that a little nobody can become the object of the love and devotion of a Prince?
 
Yes, it is.  The Prince of Peace loved me so much that He died for me!!  I praise God for making me aware of this when I was only 11 years old--almost 50 years ago.  It's made all the difference!
 
IT'S POSSIBLE!!!  Things are happening every day!!
 
Dawn
 
 

No comments:

Bailey is HERE!!!

  WE HAVE A DOG!!!  YAY.  Her name is Bailey and she's 3 years old.  She's a Yellow Labrador Retriever and we're in love already...