Thursday, April 18, 2019

Their dream died

I am deeply grieved for the farmers of our country.  Farmers are the least likely of anyone I know to expect a handout as they are fiercely independent and wonderful problem solvers.  However when a small farmer is forced to compete with a BIG corporation, what chance does he/she have to win? 
 
This video is a part of the article I shared in my last post.  Hopefully, you'll see their plight and begin to pray for these hurting ones on farms scattered all over our country.  Especially pray for my daughter whose husband shares this dream and is pondering buying his folk's dairy!
 
Love to all you dairy farmers out there.  I started my married life married to one too. This is soo hard to think that people can't even do this when they want to do it!!
 
Grieving,

Dawn 
 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...