Sunday, June 30, 2019

New resource



Hello everyone,

I've been sick again.  It just crept up on me and took over in the aftermath of Cora's moving away; traveling to take Advanced Splankna training in Denver;  the guys getting seeding finished; and trying to get my garden planted.

I'm so thankful for the natural healing tools that Father has given to me including hot/cold shower treatments; BodyTalk; onion poultices; bedrest; new drops from Dr. Gus; and SUMMER!  Still it's been a tough month and I'm finally feeling like I'm pulling ahead of it some.  I would sure appreciate your prayers to be able to put this behind me.

Father has led me to a rabbi who has written a book to the church of Jesus Christ.  I was drawn to the book right away and ordered 4 copies for my family and I.  Rabbi Landry, who loves God very much, explains why the church is so ineffective--it's because we've lost our identity.

I just signed up for Rabbi Landry's weekday video devotionals.  Perhaps you will be interested in doing the same?  This video is a sample of his teaching style and his passion to help Christians become totally effective for our Savior.You can get to know him better here: www.curtlandry.com

Have a great week everyone,

Dawn--still coughing


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...