Monday, September 23, 2019

Intrigued yet?

So have you gotten interested in training your brain with the Lumosity program yet?  If not, perhaps you should scroll down to the last post.  lol

Here's some more information to ponder.  Basically, if your brain seems slower than it did last year at this time, it would be wise to start training your brain.  Why wait until you're 10 years down the road and have a serious cognitive problem?

I do my brain training right away in the morning.  If I feel, as I go through the day, that my thinking ability is slowing down, I play another game.  Towards evening I like to play a few games so that I can keep my speech up where I want it to be when Robert and Jacob come home.  If I skip my brain training for a couple of days because I'm "Too busy," then by evening I am searching for words to express my thoughts.  It is just maddening.

I share this professional information about how Lumosity works.  Hopefully you will all begin training your brains for what lies ahead!  It is so much fun and it really works!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...