Friday, June 12, 2020

Are you ready for a better life?

Hi everyone,

I cannot believe that I have not written here in TEN days!  Well, I've been busy.  I've been working in the garden; attending Bible study; helping my daughter-in-law with her 2 sons; keeping my family healthy; doing laundry; AND helping clients with their health issues.

The most interesting case I've been privileged to help with is a little baby girl born with a heart defect.  First of all, the birth was long and drug out as daddy has a heart defect.  Some part of those energies weren't joyful about dealing with a child with a heart defect.  So my Advanced Certified BodyTalk Practitioner and I (CBP) helped get rid of those energies and then the birth proceeded.

After baby girl C was born, she needed quite a bit of help adjusting to all of the tubes.........  The Lord led me through a really cool technique of opening up the heart energies so that the valve could open and close. I've done this work many times in BodyTalk but not on one so young. Yes, this work was all done from a distance.

You must imagine my delight when we heard from the parents several hours later, that the valve was working properly and they got to GO HOME!  Now Baby C needs to have open heart surgery in 4 to 6 months or say they say. Will you join me in praying for her heart to heal so that is not needed?  PLEASE!!!!!!!

Father led me to this a few days ago and I finally listened to it.  WOOOWWWW  All of the prophets have been saying that 2020 is going to bring about a new life for all of us on planet Earth. I knew God was working through President Trump, and his team, but even I was surprised to hear this video.  Go ahead, start to dream again!

Happy Sabbath all my loves,

Dawn


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...