Sunday, June 14, 2020

WE ARE ONE!!

Hello everyone,

If you're like me, you have been praying for peace on Earth for decades.  If you're like me, you have watched as the world grew darker and more violent as God was taken more and more out of the public sphere.

All of the pressures from the world on Christians cannot be dismissed as a part of my poor health.  Perhaps your's too?  Perhaps marriages falling apart and family discord can all be partially explained by the ever increasing darkness on our planet.

After Robert and I got over COVID in February, the darkness seemed darker than before.  Perhaps you are there now?  A struggling immune system struggles even more as thoughts of a world-wide pandemic and now riots and total disregard for the accomplishments of humanity are going on in our country.  One city has given up a portion of it's property to these vandals.

So we need some good news, don't we?  My good news came in the form of a friend sharing  the video series THE FALL OF THE CABAL with me.  Since then I've learned a lot about the good guys who ARE destroying this evil that murders children and drinks their blood.  The good guys have a plan to save the Earth from destruction and they go by the name of Q.

Enough of that. I only share it to say that the evil ones ARE falling. God will NOT let freedom die as it would surely die if America would fall.  I urge you to watch this video and take hope that God has heard our cries for help and relief from all of these dark ones in high places.

I pray that this brings you hope and that you pick up yourself; brush the crap off that they've thrown on you; and join in the victory song of saints.  THERE IS POWER, POWER, WONDER WORKING POWER IN THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THE LAMB!

Here's to hope!

Dawn


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...