Sunday, August 2, 2020

It takes courage!

A lot of bubbles are bursting all over the globe right now.  Many of us in my country have had a pretty good life so far.  I'm 62 years old and was raised in small town USA.  Everyone that I knew belonged to a church and was somewhat active in it.  I got a pretty good education in EPS--Eureka Public School--and I think that everyone else did too.

Apart from the incest in my home, I had an ok childhood.  We lived on Lake Eureka.  I could hear the water lapping on the shores at night in the Summer when it was a quiet night.  I remember my family discussing over breakfast about the "Bad boys" who drove down our street too fast after 10:00 PM.  

I'm not saying it was Mayberry.  A lot of kids were experimenting with drugs and some even slept together.  It wasn't terribly unusual to go to school on Monday mornings and hear all the talk about who gave Mary that hickey over the weekend.

There was alcoholism in a number of homes including one of my best friend's.  I never saw her dad except when he was passed out.  Her mom worked and fed the family.   This situations was by far NOT the norm in my little town of 1,200 people named Eureka, South Dakota.

Kids walked home after school by themselves, with siblings, or with neighbors.  We all stomped in the leaves together at the start of the school year; went sledding on the big hill all Winter; and broke the ice in the gutters on our way to school in the Spring.  We were kids.

We had 1 television with 2 channels.  We had 1 phone for 6 people.  We had 1 dinky bathroom with a shower and a stool.  We washed and took baths until too big to fit in the big hand sink in the kitchen.  We learned to read early and everyone had a library card.  

There were no wars as I grew up.  All of the kids in town went to school.  All of the dads except a few "Bums" went to work every day and most of the moms stayed home; gardened; and made fresh bread and buns for their growing families.  

Everyone had at least 1 dog and several cats.  Children learned responsibility by taking care of the pets.  We all played together in the streets until the street light turned on or someone's mom yelled for their children to come in for bed.  THIS REALLY HAPPENED!!

People respected their parents; their teachers; the librarian; the doctor; the police man; the preacher.  Children were taught to be kind to the garbage man because he performed a very useful talk.  Our family had a milk man bring us fresh milk from his dairy a few miles out of town.  We had it good!

Somewhere along the line, criminals took over our country and the world.  I remember coming home from school the day that our President, John, F. Kennedy, had been murdered.  Our whole town wept as he "Was a good one."  Further, fear became a reality for us all.  If someone could kill the President, who would be safe?

As I grew older, my interest in natural health care became a blessing as I never had a strong healthy body due to all of the abuse.  Today I am an alternative care practitioner helping people with all sorts of problems.  It makes me gag as I ponder how I have been slandered, ridiculed, and mocked for my service to others.

I used to think that people were just close-minded.  Then I learned about the many murders of alternative doctors and began to see that the medical system has it's own protective device called "Big pharma."  I pray often for safety as I work to free the captives of the drug and surgery obsessed system that has emerged since my childhood.  

Of course I am grateful for my chiropractor; my naturopathic doctor; my massage therapist, my Advanced Certified BodyTalk Practitioner all who help to diminish the pain of MS.  I am not so blind as to think that all doctors are bad.

Along comes COVID 19 and the world falls apart.  I listened to the Corona Virus Task Force every day for weeks trying to discern the truth about what a person's chances are of surviving it.  That was a pretty tough call.  I knew that we wouldn't be wanting any vaccine from Big Pharma.  In my work, I spend a lot of time repairing the damages that vaccines do to people--especially to babies.

Then President Trump started talking about hydroxychloroquine.  I don't use drugs in my practice but I think that's how it's spelled.  When the press started mocking our President, as they like to do, then I knew it was a good thing.  I still prefer natural substances to build up the immunity of the body, but this drug has saved LOTS of lives.

So, getting back to bubbles breaking for folks.  There's no easy way to say it but doctors who are in alignment with Big Pharma are NOT concerned about helping you.  Further, they don't want ANYBODY to help you!  Hence this video seemed like a good thing to share.

These are all doctors who have had success saving people's lives with HCQ in combination with zinc and another drug I can't remember the name of.  Actually I haven't listened to this whole talk as I wanted to get to sharing it with you all so you can possibly watch it yet tonight.  However, it was very interesting to hear that they have NEVER been censored for prescribing a drug until now.  Some have been threatened if the prescribe it for people in attempts to save lives!  HOW CRAZY IS THAT???

So, I warned you, this will not be pleasant to watch if you still have your bubble world protecting you.  Just breathe through it and know that God does NOT want massive numbers of people dying form COVID 19 even if others do want that.  Aren't you glad that HE'S in charge?

There are good doctors!  I praise God for that!  May the all have the courage that these 9 have and start giving the remedy that the world needs to conquer COVID 19 and get back to confidence in our body's ability to conquer with our incredible immune systems.

Here's to health and to hope.  May you all have LOTS of both.

Dawn



No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...