Tuesday, August 25, 2020

NO MORE HIDING!!

 Father has been making it more and more clear that it's time for me to stop hiding my BodyTalk skills.  The Christian community that I'm a part of threw me out as an "Unfit Christian" when God healed me through BodyTalk. 

 Hey, I tried regular medicine when I was dying from shingles on the brain 14 years ago.  All I was told by the neurologist was to go and rest somewhere.  I had already been on bed-rest for 3 months.  

It was BodyTalk that healed my nerves enough for me to be able to function again!!  I mean WALKING  without an arm to lean on.  I mean SAYING something without repeating it 4 times. I mean holding my head still without it bobbing like a floppy doll.  I mean LIVING without a freight train roaring through my head.  All of these the shingles on my brain had wrecked for me but BodyTalk gave me my life back by getting rid of all of that!!!

I begin again, then, to share the most amazing healing modality on the planet.  There are many others that help some, but it was BodyTalk that saved my life after a year and a half of 5 bee stings a day in my skull!

I would urge you to watch this video.  This is the most powerful healing tool I have ever found. It takes about a minute to do the cortices technique and you will be amazed how much it helps on so many levels.

So you're going to tap on the head, heart, and navel while focusing on "I'm linking the 2 sides of my brain."  The navel location has been added in recent years but it brings those "Gut feelings" into the healing process.  

Here's to Dr. John Veltheim and to God who guided him to create this amazing healing modality.

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...