Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Prayers PLEASE!

 Today I am asking my readers from anywhere in the world to pray for my country.  We live in the middle of nowhere so we don't deal with the mounting violence going on in the cities.  However, it has me greatly concerned when a 17 year old boy is sitting in jail for killing 2 men in self defense.  It also totally ticked me off when I heard that one of our most freedom-loving Senators and his wife were attacked after speaking on behalf of President Trump!!!

This is a video of one of the Trump supporter's events. This parade has nothing to do with the Trump campaign.  It has everything to do with the rights of citizens to peacefully protest.  The violent protests going on in our country are NOT what "Peaceful Protest" means.

So these American citizens organized themselves to show their pride in our country and the man who is leading it at this time.  They had every right to do so but there always seems to be trouble makers who just can't let people be happy.  What's their problem anyway?  I'll let the video speak for itself.

 

It's not all bad news.  The mainstream media only focuses on the bad news, though, so it can seem like you're the only patriot on the planet.  This makes me glad for technology to be in the hands of the common people.  Those little cell phones are capturing some awesome signs of support for the President and building up of community as good folks join forces.  

I hope you enjoy this video as much as I did.  Still, I covet your prayers for my country to find it's way safely to election day which is still 2 months away.

God's peace to all the world!

Dawn


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...