Friday, March 19, 2021

He IS a chip off the old block

 Many years ago I was invited to go to Bismarck with some friends to hear Ron Paul speak.  They said that he was running for President and he "Really loves our country and wants us to be free."  So my son, Andrew, and I rode along with Chuck and Donna.  To say that I was inspired is an extreme under-statement.

  A few years later Andrew got involved in the Ron Paul campaign--again for President.  Andrew would be gone for days at a time but this is when he fell in love with our country through the eyes of Senator Ron Paul.  Of course the Rinos wouldn't have a deep thinker like Dr. Ron Paul but his campaign inspired millions of young people to get involved in politics.  Thank you Dr. Paul.

  After that we "Met" his son--also Dr. Paul--but Dr. Rand Paul.  Rand is a U. S. Senator and he's as bold for freedom as his father is.  This is what he wrote today.  Please be in prayer for Rand to be protected by our Heavenly Father as he speaks out against ALL OF THE STUPIDITY called the corona virus.  If Father leads you to, I'm sure that Rand would be grateful for any donations. 

 https://secure.randpaul.com/donate?_ke=eyJrbF9jb21wYW55X2lkIjogIkp6UmNVSyIsICJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJsaW5rc3RvaGVhbGluZ0BnbWFpbC5jb20ifQ%3D%3D

  Without further ado, I give you Senator Rand Paul.

  Dawn

  PS.  Oh, I almost forgot an important aspect of this. Rand is a survivor of COVID!  



 

Dear Dawn, I believe in science. I spent most of my life studying it and practicing medicine.

I don’t believe that’s what we are currently following in our country.

And I had a few words to say about it to the patron saint of the petty tyrants - Dr. Fauci.

Some days I seem to be the only one up here standing up.

Can I count on your to stand up with me today?

Here’s what I said to Dr. Fauci in our Senate hearing:

   “If people aren’t spreading the diseases, aren’t mask mandates just theater? YOU have had the vaccine, and you’re sitting here wearing TWO masks. Isn’t that just theater?”

   The truth is, it is theater. Nothing else.

   But it’s worse. It’s taking your freedom. The lockdown rules are still costing people jobs and businesses

   The school closures are hurting our kids

   And I’ve had enough.

   I will stand up here in front of every official, every petty tyrant, every camera to reach the American people and tell them - you need to say you’ve had enough too.

   Will you help me wage this battle for our freedom and our economy?

I will be facing an onslaught of liberal special interest money. They will spare no expense

Can I count on your to help fight back? 

Donate

In Liberty, 

Rand Paul

Rand Paul, MD
Donate

Paid for by Rand Paul for US Senate

No longer want to receive these emails? Unsubscribe.
RANDPAC PO Box 72598 Newport, Kentucky 41072

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...