Monday, March 15, 2021

How do you cope?

 We were all saddened here when Mr. Simons did NOT decide to seek justice in court!  I'm sure that he has his reasons but now these slanderers won.  It's not the first time that one of the women, who claimed he harassed her, has done this to someone in a position of authority. Boy, does she ever need some BodyTalk!!!

  So I'm trying to come to peace about it all.  The executive committee from Mr. Simon's district appointed a woman to fill his seat.  How do you like that for irony?  Perhaps she can accomplish what Luke was unable to.  Some of these EXTREME feminists will only listen to another woman.  OH BROTHER!!!

  I covet prayers for our District meeting coming up in May.  We're going to get together as a district knowing that one of our Representatives voted to expel Luke from his seat unconstitutionally and our true Representative did not.  My son, Andrew, is our district chairman so he will preside over the meeting that is already filled with great controversy.  

 Today I've been rather glum about the whole deal.  Once again Father led me to music to help me process all of this NEGATIVITY!!  I hope that you all like this song.  What can we do, when evil seems to be winning, but lean on Jesus's arms.  Amen?

  Love you all, 

  Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...