Monday, March 1, 2021

Have you heard this yet?

 Look what I just found.  I was gone all weekend and didn't hear about this until today.  President Trump gave a public speech--his first since leaving the White house.  He did it on February 28th, which is the last possible date for the State of the Union Address.  What's he saying?  Why hasn't "Sleepy Joe" given one yet?  Because he's not the real President.  He may have stolen the election but that doesn't make him the President.  

  With GREAT JOY I listened to my President.  Has there ever been someone who loves his country so much?  May God bless my President Donald John Trump!!

  Enjoy!

  

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...