Tuesday, March 23, 2021

"There's POWER in the Blood!"

 I am speechless with delight!

I "Found" Robin D Bullock a few months ago and have been so blessed by his faith in the Lord God Almighty--Maker of Heaven and Earth.  Robin walks closely with God.  That is certain!!

In this video, I am seeing something that I have never seen before.  I've read a bazillion articles and listened to thousands of sermons about taking my rightful power as one of God's children but it just hasn't happened for me.

I survived my incestuous childhood by keeping quiet.  I learned that putting myself forward only meant more rapes and more beatings.  I learned that "Keep your mouth shut" was the safest way to survive in the hell I grew up in.  So this idea of being bold for God never made much sense to me.  It's something I've struggled with these nearly 52 years of serving the risen Savior.

Now Robin said things in this video that thrill me down to my very blood.  Yes, our blood IS life.  Christ's blood shed on the cross gives us life in Heaven forever when we repent. I've always thought of blood as kind of gross but it is NOT.

Please take the time to listen to this all the way through.  If you're like me, you will see that "Just" being human IS victorious once we surrender our lives to the Lord!!  Victory is ours!  GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Without any further ado, I give you Robin. D Bulluck.  Just as a reminder, Steve is the founder of THE ELIJAH LIST which I encourage everyone to subscribe to.  They send out a free email about things that God is saying to His people all around the world.  IT'S AWESOME!!!

I pray that you are encouraged by what God is saying to us about our true worth in His eyes!!

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...