Friday, April 16, 2021

God still speaks to us!

 I'm sorry I'm not much up for visiting today.  My life-long friend is burying her husband today.  I did a massive BodyTalk session this morning for the entire family and BOY did it take a lot of brain power.  I am so tired now so I'd best take a little rest before finishing out my work week.

If you feel led to pray for any of my clients/friends, I would greatly appreciate your prayers.  These are the ones that weigh most heavily on my heart at this time.  

1. The family of Jeff I mentioned above.

2.  Pastor David who has a young family and may be dying from COVID.  He was airlifted to a hospital last night that may be able to help his lungs to heal.

3.  Elaine who is the wife of our staff member at our seed cleaning facility.  She just found out that she has cancer on her tongue and is considering her treatment options.

4.  Jerel who had rotator cuff surgery this morning which I've been told is extremely painful. 

4.  PLEASE also pray for rain here in the Dakotas.  It's terribly dry.  We got a very late snow last week so that was a bit of moisture.  However, we need several inches of rain for any crop to germinate after the terrible drought that we had here last Summer.

5.  Pray for my family who is under so much stress for so many reasons.  

6.  Pray for my business LINKS TO HEALING as it attempts to keep up with all of the VERY ill people coming to me for help.

7.  PLEASE pray for an anti-dote to the Covid vaccine to be revealed to me or someone I know.  I am convinced that those who are getting the vaccine are destroying their immune systems.  Father must have an anti-dote to overcome this gene modulating weapon.

8.  Pray for the third Great Awakening to come ASAP.  People are empty without the Lord and don't  even know it.  

I pray that this video will bless you as it blessed me just now.  Robin Bullock is a prophet whom God speaks through to bring us encouragement.  In fact, I could not have shared my prayer list above had I not watched this video.  I am aware of the need for everyone to be encouraged!!!  May this video do that for you.

Happy Sabbath every one.

I love you all!

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...