Monday, April 19, 2021

He's coming back soon!!!

Hi Everyone,

Thanks a million for all of your prayers!!!!!!!!!!!!  Robert and I went to Eureka on Sabbath for Jeff's funeral and we were so blessed.  I finally felt at home there in a way that I haven't felt since I left my home town to begin my recovery from incest on September 6, 1988.  

God opened doors to remember some good times that I experienced there. He also led an old family friend over to me to say "Hi" and Norman's smile filled me with joy like it has for over 60 years!!  His hand shake was so warm and familiar like favorite items found in an attic.  

The trip down memory lane was refreshing for my husband and I.  He spent 12 years of his adult life living in Eureka.  That's where we met after all.  We especially enjoyed seeing the house I lived in all those many years ago.  The new owners have done a fantastic job of adding a covered porch coming out of the living room.  They also added on another garage stall.  It looks amazing although the tree my dad planted so long ago blocks the view of some of it.  They have sure updated "My house" very nicely.  


Yesterday I got my kitchen cleaned up and worked on laundry.  I also listened to THIS!!  Oh WOWWWWWW!  We are sooo close to God bringing back President Trump!  Let's all pray for him to return at just the right time.  He won the election and IS our President!  Down with the traitors who thought they could steal our President from us.  

This is so encouraging!  You may want to download his slides!  WOW.

Here's to a great new week.

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...