Sunday, May 30, 2021

I'M HOME!

 Hi Everyone,

I just got home from spending 2 weeks with my wonderful daughter and her wonderful family.  That's the good news.

My husband got pretty sick while I was away so that's the bad news.  Please pray for him.  My research this morning indicates that he's dealing with Lyme's disease.  It looks like I'll be busy working on him for awhile.

I saw my blog this morning and thought, "Oh well, I don't have time to write now."  Then Father said "Share this video with your readers," so here goes.

President Donald John Trump will be back in the Presidency soon.  May this video encourage you all!

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...