Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Time fills up?

My dear readers,

How I have missed you!  Life has been just crazy with the guys pushing to get the Spring seeding done and I was at my daughter's farm nearly 2 weeks to help her get her organic you-pick garden all planted.  

In the middle of all that, my husband came down with a bad cough.  No it's not COVID but he's been coughing almost a month.  I've done LOTS of BodyTalk on him and my practitioner did FOUR SESSIONS for him in this past week and he's still not well.

In fact, we had to take him to the emergency room on Sunday.  Robert's symptoms matched my son's who had a ruptured appendix in February.  It turns out that is NOT what Robert is dealing with but rather a kidney stone stuck in the ureter.  WE ARE TALKING MAJOR PAIN!!

After another sleepless night, Robert agreed to have a BodyTalk session with the founder of BT--Dr. John Veltheim.  It's tomorrow at 8:00 on Zoom.  I really need your prayer support for that session to have no technical difficulties as we need some answers to this terrible cough and frequent fevers.

In the meantime, Father took me to this video!  WOW!  Was I ever encouraged.  The anointing of God is HERE!!!  Further I learned that, when a time fills up, it is ENDED!!

Hugs and prayers for all of you around the world who worship the risen Savior!!  He is making an invasion of the Earth and miracles and signs and wonders are coming with Him.  Let's open our minds to receive all of the good that Father has for us each day!

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...