Monday, June 14, 2021

What's about to happen?

 Hi everyone,

I don't have much time to write a personal note this morning, but Father says to share this with my readers.  WOW!!

Please pray for rain for my daughter's farm in MN as they have had only 10 hundredths of rain this month.  They have the organic you-pick garden which desperately needs rain.  We got 2 inches at our farm last week so we'll be ok for awhile here.

President Trump is coming back VERY soon into the public's eye as our President.  He's always been our President seeing as he won the election by a landslide.  I wouldn't want to be the ones who committed treason against our country by pretending that they stole the election.  Still, this is the time that they can repent and I pray that they do.

May God bless you all,

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...