Saturday, June 12, 2021

Are you weary?

  Happy Sabbath everyone,

    The rest of the Sabbath day keeps me going.  It really does.  The Lord blessed the 7th day at creation and said it is the day for us to fellowship with Him and to rest from our labors.  I welcome you to experience this deep rest if you haven't yet found it.

  As you know, I have been reading the daily emails from THE ELIJAH LIST for several years now.  May God bless Steve and Doreen for giving folks a voice to share what God is showing them.  It is especially strengthening when I see that folks from different parts of our globe are getting the very same message from Heaven at the very same time!!!!!!!!

  I rejoice greatly to have also found THE ELIJAH STREAMS where Steve invites folks who are getting messages from God to share them in video.  Just recently, the show's producer created THE ELIJAH CLIPS.  This is when they take parts out of the hour to hour and a half long ELIJAH STREAMS program, and give you the nuts and bolts of what was said.  I haven't figured out how to access that yet but, when I do, I'm sure I'll be sharing some clips here.

  For now, though, I welcome you to listen to this message given through God to Hank Kunnaman.  I've been watching this video for several days when I have a little time.  I think it is sooo cool that the end part was what I came to today on the Sabbath day.  It was all about resting from our trying to serve God during such an evil time as this.

  If you are having any weariness from the battle you're fighting, you will definitely want to listen to the last 15 minutes or so.  WOW  Pastor Hank prays for the spirit of weariness to be lifted from ALL of God's people right now today.  I received it and now there is a peace in me that I haven't felt in a long time.  

  God IS in charge.  God's choice for President IS in the wilderness (like Moses was) being refreshed and refined for 4 more years of leadership.  That one loves our country and he loves freedom.  He also loves children.  Let's pray for him to openly be our leader ASAP.

  Happy Sabbath all my loves,

  Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...