Dear friends,
Please cover me with your prayers now. The increased stress from the Massage Therapy board, plus needing to decide where to have my office in Bismarck after April, have taken their toll. I am putting myself on bedrest for now. If you want any details, please email Cora at: corabeth87@gmail.com.
Needy,
Dawn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are you Suffering too?
If there ever was a cry of my heart, it is to be able to comfort those who are hurting. Because of my constant hurting in my incestuous ch...
-
Please pray for Robert who has a lot of swelling in his face and a very sore mouth. He's on his way back to the dentist for a checkup r...
-
Yesterday was awesome. Please read Cora's post to see what we all did. As always it is a treat to get to visit the Keister family and t...
-
Wow-it's been forever since I took the time to post Clara's session report. Being this has become quite rare, I thought I'd ment...
No comments:
Post a Comment