Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"Links to Healing"

Time keeps slipping away so quickly and I just want to grab it and stuff it in a bag and say, "Stay put, you nasty time." I've been wanting to write for days about how I came up with the name for my business. It's a long detailed story but, again I should be making supper. So I'll just say that, after months of pondering, I finally knew the name for my BodyTalk business is to be "Links to Healing." That was last week and I ordered myself some free business cards so they should be here by the time of the BT clinic in Bismarck
That day is April 5th and anyone can show up for free BodyTalk sessions and education. I am getting excited about working with the other ladies as a team to make this a success. I will write more details later as the men are coming in for supper.
Tomorrow I'm heading for Bismarck, weather permitting, to see a client up there who is very ill. Also I have my session with Elizabeth and practice with the BodyTalkers is tomorrow night. We're practicing on how to do short, powerful sessions in preparation for the clinic. Our biggest problem seems to be how to explain to the client what came up in the session. We're never sure if we're saying too much or too little. God bless Elizabeth Hanson for all of her willingness to help all of us rookies. :)

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...