Thursday, March 19, 2009

Before the Home school convention

This must be short as I have much to do today to prepare for the home school convention. It's one of our highlights each year as it is the only time that we get to see some of our friends who live far away from us. In fact, some of these friends we wouldn't even have if it weren't for the home school convention. Please be in prayer for the fellowship to be sweet and all minds be open to that which the Lord would have us learn this year. I always learn so much and, now that I'm one of the older ladies with some "Success" in the child-rearing department, it's a treat to get to share some things that I've learned with those just getting started.
Anyway, we are going to do our cleaning for Sabbath today, plus make our food for the 2 days that we'll be gone, plus get our clothing "Perfect"; plus relax and de-stress so that we can be nice and calm all during the convention. Actually it'll be pretty wild. Being it's close this year (75 miles away) we all get to go together. The drawback to that is that we'll rise VERY early tomorrow morning; rush through our 2 hours of chores; drive the 75 miles; try to get beautiful on the way; and be there in time for registration at 9:00. We know that it's possible to do so as we've made it to Bismarck by 9:00 when we start rushing around 5:00. The first day isn't so bad but doing it 2 days in a row is QUITE straining on the adrenals. Praise the Lord that I can do a session on the way because I don't have to drive and then there is always cortices.
I just realized that I have never shared how to do cortices, which is sad, because it can relieve so much pain for people. It's the one thing that Dr. Veltheim wants us to share with everyone, free of charge, because he wants the whole world to be free of pain. Being I just sent this to my newest client yesterday, I can copy it quick and be off the computer in time to make lunch. Pretty neat if it will only work--I'm going to try. YEAH--it worked!!!
Well, the first hand position is at the base of the skull. Keep your fingers closed together and tap with the other hand. You must tap on both sides of the head or nothing will happen. You take 2 full breaths for each hand position. The most important thing to remember is the thought. You continually think, "I am linking the 2 sides of my brain." After you have done 2 full breaths on the first hand position, slide your other hand up the head on top of the first hand. The first hand now taps for 2 breath cycles. Rotate like this to cover the whole middle part of the head. The last position is on the sides of the head just above the ears. Hear you put both hands on the sides of the head just briefly to make contact, then take one hand off and tap. Either hand will do.
This may seem silly but it is linking the 2 sides of the brain together so that it can work as a unit as it is intended to do. Stress breaks down the communication between the 2 sides of the brain and pain and illness follow. We, being made in God's image, are meant to be healthy and when the brain can work as a unit and scan the systems of the body, it can repair ANYTHING. Oh yes, you must breath deeply throughout the entire cortices procedure as the deep breathing allows the brain to scan itself and make the necessary connections. It's a good idea to spend a few moments each day to breath VERY deeply to help the brain scan the systems of the body and attempt to re-establish communication lines. If, however, the communication is severely compromised, BodyTalk is necessary to help get the lines rebuilt. It's really awesome what can be done with this very simple technique! I praise the Lord every day for bringing BodyTalk into my life and giving me the hope of a REALLY healthy body. :)
So I must close but I pray that some of you who read this will give cortices a try. If you have any questions, please feel free to write. When I first took Access and learned how to do cortices, I did it 12-15 times a day as the pain was so great. Within half an hour the pain was gone but it returned quickly. I learned quickly that I'd rather do cortices than take a pain killer as it worked much better and cost nothing. Gradually I was able to reduce the number of times a day that I needed cortices but it's still the first thing that I do every day--after I greet the Lord of course. On stressful days I may still need to do it 5 times a day but that is pretty rare and most of the time I am pain-free. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS. I will post some pictures of the convention afterwards but if any of you are pondering home schooling, please join us at the Jamestown Civic Center tomorrow morning at 9:00 SHARP!!! :)

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...