Tuesday, January 12, 2010

OH FOR JOY

Just before supper I received this email from my parent's dear friend from Eureka. I just HAD to share this wonderful news with you and thank every one who has been praying for my dad to be able to move on with his life. OH FOR JOY!!!!!!!!


Just a quick note. I was at church for our Tuesday morning prayer time when I saw that Harvey had some mail in his church mailbox. I pulled it out and took it to him. The church news letter was in there so I thought he would appreciate that.

I found Harvey as good as I have seen him since Erdie died or even before. He had shaven, clean clothes, shared and was so glad that I came to see him. This afternoon he was driving around town. He is so much better and we just praise the Lord for that. He was so alert and was able to carry on a good conversation. He wants to go to church so hopefully the weather will be better so that he can go to church on Sunday. That is a postive sign.

Just knew you needed to know that he is so much better.

Take care and keep in touch

What wonderful news this was and I rejoice--what a weight has been lifted off of me. I was thinking about it at supper when suddenly I started to cry tears of joy. "Oh, I'm just so happy," I said and everyone started laughing. Has anyone else wondered why they start to cry when their joy is at the utmost limits? Any theories?

Well tomorrow I'm heading to Bismarck for my BodyTalk day at my office. The boys are coming along to have a skating party with the Dagley boys and anyone else who will show up from the home school group up there. How absolutely wonderful it is that the weather is so lovely now!!!

Blessings,

Dawn

1 comment:

Tamera said...

LOVED the letter! And I'm SO happy for your dad. It's so nice that he's comfortable where he is. Perhaps he'll stay when the spring comes?

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...