Monday, January 25, 2010

What do you do if? Part 2



Q. What do you do if there's a blizzard outside and everyone else in the house is busy except you?

A. You draw up plans for a brand new house that maybe SOME DAY you'll build. I'm not holding my breath, as this is the second house that Robert has designed for here, but it sure is fun to dream a little. We were all putting our thoughts into it and didn't realize that it was getting very late. The guys were looking at brand new pool tables on this computer while Cora and I were looking at brand new grand pianos on hers--what a bunch of dreamers.

As a result there's not enough time left for me to go outside and help with chores as I need to do a distance session at 9:00. I need to finish supper dishes yet too but I wanted to share this little forward that a friend sent over today. Some people have the knack of saying a lot with just a few words, but that isn't me. :)

I hope that you'll enjoy this thought and I hope that you all are staying warm in a house with ELECTRICITY!!! Many people around here have been without it for a few days already. We're so thankful that ours only flickered a little bit on Saturday--even if it was when I was in the shower. THAT WAS INTERESTING!!!

Keep warm everyone.

Dawn

WITHOUT GOD….our week would be:

“Sinday”,
“Mournday”,
“Tearday”,
“Wasteday”,
“Thirstday”,
“Fightday”,
“Shatterday”, ….


Without God – makes one WEAK!

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...