Sunday, January 31, 2010

Joys of life

These are the joys of life that NO TYRANT can take away from me! Of course there are many more than these five, but these are the ones that I have pictures of at the moment.

Welcoming a new animal into my life....

Watching animals interact with each other.....

Spending time with my husband of 29 years....


Wearing mother-daughter dresses--or jumpers in this case...


Playing piano duets with Cora Beth....


AND writing on my blog......

At least no tyrant has tried to take these from me yet. JUST LET THEM TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Tamera said...

I'm not sure that I understand everything that's going on. How did the hearing go? Do you have any news?

Kimberly said...

Clara's session report brought tears to my eyes! What a wonderful thing you can do for your old friend.

Love all your pictures today and your entry.

I feel so great today! Thanks for the session.

Anonymous said...

Dear friends,
I am so blessed and encouraged with BOTH of your friendships! I'll try to post about Friday today. I have some pictures too!
Kimberly--your interest in Clara's session reports inspires me to keep posting them. It truly is amazing how my "Old" girl is coming back to life through her BT sessions. I'm so glad that yours was a blessing too!!!! You are VERY welcome!
Blessings,
Dawn

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...