Monday, January 18, 2010

Puppies

What is it about puppies? My brother, Duard, sent me some pictures of dad in his new home. One of the nurses in the assisted living facility brought in some of her new pups. Look at my dad. He always was a nut about dogs. I am soooooooooo grateful that he is happy in his new home. What's not to like?

I want to write soon about my neighbor, Tamera's, visit yesterday but I can't do that wonderful subject justice now, so it will have to wait in my "To write about," bin. Sorry Tamera, but the perfectionist in me just will not allow me to deal lightly with your gift. :)
Later,
Dawn
PS. Who on earth could resist a cute, little puppy?

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

That picture is precious. The joy on his face is priceless! Babies of almost any type seem to do that to us.

Tamera said...

Puppies are so cute. You're right, who could resist them?

Roxanne said...

He seems to be adjusting well. The puppies were a great treat for all. So glad he is happy in the AL.

Anonymous said...

Hi Roxanne,
Thank you so much for stopping in to see dad after work! It's so great knowing that others are visiting him in his new home!!!
Blessings,
Dawn

Are you Ready to Reign?

 Hi everyone,   It's getting busy here as Winter has officially ended!!  YAY  When the temps reach the upper 60s and lower 70s, I would ...