Monday, June 28, 2010

Master Cleanse 4

Well, I've been getting stressed out, no matter how much deep breathing and BodyTalk I've been doing. My dad's sale is now 2 weeks away and so much remains to be done. The other night I heard that old freight train whistle in the distance and I knew that I need to take this seriously. You may recall that I heard that thing roaring right through my head for a whole year following the shingles on my brain. As long as I keep my commitment level low, I manage to keep that warning signal turned off. However, I AM committed to getting dad's house and property ready for the sale. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally decided that I need to minimize my stress big time. I know that digestion takes a LOT of energy and, if I manage to eat something cooling or a poor combination, it is down-right a detriment. Well, I have been pondering doing another Master Cleanse sometime. Yesterday morning, as I listened to that warning signal going off, I knew that it was time.

So I began yesterday. I counted the number of days before the sale and found that I don't have enough time for a 15 day cleanse this time. So I'm doing 2 days of working into it (yesterday and today) and then 10 days of the total cleanse; and then 2 days of coming out. That will put me at the day before the sale. I thought of going right on through the sale, but I don't want to have to explain to people why I'm not eating. THAT IS STRESSFUL IN ITSELF.

I welcome anyone to join me who is feeling the Lord calling you to this cleanse at this time. Even if it's only a few days, it would be a blessing to have a companion. Feel free to go to the website listed on my sidebar to learn more about the incredible healing that can come from giving the body a break from digestion.

Once again, I covet all of your prayers. I'm trying not to look at the sale as stressful, but it's just that we all lived in that house and all of those horrid memories are stored in ALL of our subconscious minds. Please pray that the Lord will bring peace like never before. This will be my mental focus as I deny myself food for the next 12 days. I'M EXPECTING MIRACLES!!!!!!!!

So here is a picture of me that my friend, Ellen Johnson, took yesterday. I was at a jam session in Napoleon, as the boys wanted to play in one once and I wanted to see one once. As always, music brightens my life, and so I cling to the positive as we enter the last stretch of the struggle in my life called, "Dad's sale." I'll post a picture of me again at the end of this, my 4th Master Cleanse, so you can look for improvements right along with me. :)
Out to the garden--which itself is in great need of a miracle!

Dawn

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

You are in my daily prayers as this time approaches. May our Lord grant you that peace you so desire.

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...