Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Master Cleanse 4 ~ Day 1

Jacob by his favorite plane. The manufacturer of this engine, by the way, is the "Jacob's Engine Corportation."

Me under the wing of my favorite.
Me with a cool old car called a Bently.
Today was my first full day on the Master Cleanse the fourth time over. Jacob and I went to Bismarck and, frankly, it was a depressing day. The one bright spot, the American Barnstormers event at the airport (where these pictures were taken) turned out to be a big disappointment too, so this will remain a glum post. These are the main "Lowlights."

1. My session today was very traumatic for the client and, consequently, for me being it had to do with abuse.

2. Then we tried twice to get a seat on one of the old time planes that are touring the countryside. Robert and Andrew went yesterday so we were hoping to get up in one too. They were swamped at the airport, though, so I came home with a dejected Jacob.

3. I stopped and visited my sweet neighbor lady, Gladys, at the nursing home. She'll be in bed another 3 to 4 weeks yet AND there is something wrong with her husband now too.

4. The pain in my neck started up with the sale approaching. My guess is that the real culprit behind my morose tonight, is that we are now 11 days away from the sale that will remove from my life all of the things that surrounded me as I grew up. I keep trying to find the peace, but it's so elusive in this situation. I'm eager for it to all be over and yet, the hope that this event may bring some restoration to my family of origin dangles before my eyes. PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!

To the whirlpool,

Dawn

PS. The pictures were making the best of a down situation. I had hoped to be taking them from the cockpit, but I guess it was a lesson in learning that the Lord doesn't always jump at our every whim. Maybe I was needing a reminder in that department.

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...