Saturday, June 12, 2010

Youngest clients

I am so pathetically behind in posting, but today Andrew got things going so that I can add pictures again. THANK YOU, ANDREW DEAR!!! Of course, now I'm too tired to write a lot. However, when I browsed through the pictures quickly, I thought that these were just too adorable not to post right away.
These are my youngest clients who are outside of the womb. It's kind of hard to take pictures of a fetus, so these are the youngest ones that I can get pictures of. This is Landan and Jocelyn and I worked on them, and their mom, on Thursday. Their mom snapped this cute pictures of us all swinging our legs off of my new massage table. I'm still not finished decorating my office, but it is presentable now for clients.

When I was working on Jocelyn, Landon had to come and sit on my lap. It's all in a day's work, but those of you who know me well, know how very much I loved spending time with these little people. :)

I

It was a wonderful Sabbath rest today with my precious family. We're studying a Preterist tape series now and we watched an awesome Jimmie Stewart movie called, "Pot of Gold." I rested a lot and tonight we played a new game called, "Golden 10." I lost BIG Time, so it's certainly not my favorite, but it was good to see Jacob smoke everybody else. :)

Tomorrow we're going (except Cora who has to work) to a home school graduation at the Geiger house so I guess I should head for bed. It's just so good to be able to come here, to my little place in cyberspace, and share a bit about my life. I hope to write a nice, long post soon to show you a big surprise that my dad had for me last week. I don't have a good picture of it, though, so it'll have to wait.

Hugs to all you lovers out there,

Dawn

PS. We're trying to decided on whether or not to sing at Prairie Days next week. It's kind of late to work up a puppet show, but we really ought to do SOMETHING!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your smile is lovely.
New office- congratulations.
Enjoy putting it all together just the way you want it- don't rush, you will gently work your nature and character in that room in the same way He works His in our heart. Rest and...
May the Lord bless this spot as you seek Him for truth and love in what you occupy yourself therein. Your love for children is pleasing unto the Lord. Even-though your children are grown and growing the desire of His heart for His people to love children never ceases for us as godly women.

Anonymous said...

Dear Christine,
Thank you for your kind words and your blessing on my new office!

BodyTalk is designed by the Lord to bring healing on ALL levels to ALL people. I do love working with children, as they haven't developed the blocks that we adults have and they just accept the healing naturally. I just LOVE their smiles after their sessions.

Smiles,

Dawn

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...